WHAT TO BRING IN SUMMER
- mountain boots;
- layered clothing, light down jacket, hat and gloves, sunglasses;
- water bottle;
- sticks recommended;
- crampons are normally not necessary (they can be useful in case of recent snowfall and ice on the course).
- experienced hikers with some training;
- children over the age of 8 with an expert guide;
- there is a last exposed section, equipped with a fixed rope, which can be an obstacle for those suffering from vertigo.
OPENING HOURS OF OF BETTAFORCA PASS SEASON 2021
INFORMATION ON THE QUINTINO SELLA AL FELIK REFUGE
Location: Aosta Valley - Pennine Alps - Monte Rosa Group
Municipality: Gressoney-La-Trinité - Aosta
Ownership: C.A.I. section of Biella - Via Pietro Micca n. 13 - Biella - 13900 - tel. +39 015 21234 - E-mail email@example.com
Managers and alpine guides: Favre Adriano, Favre Alfredo and Pession Liliana
Address and contacts: Fraz. Saint-Jacques - 11020 Ayas (AO) - Tel. +39 348 8107793 - E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Structure: refuge built in 1981, prefabricated laminated wood structure of Category E
Refuge phone +39 0125 366113
In winter: old hut is used, about 25 seats, with emergency telephone. Normally supplied with gas and blankets.